Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wiitness the Fiitness

I hope the changes I made to the formatting is working.

I cut out of work early on this unbelievably gorgeous day to go to
Target to see if they had Wii Fit but they had been sold out since
early this morning.

After being told this I had a weird moment of clarity where it
occurred to me that:

A. I didn't need a ninety dollar piece of plastic to work out, and

B. My libido, which for some reason has its center of delight switched
from sex to spending (not even really making) money, was basically
lying to me. I didn't have ninety dollars to spend on this shit as
there are bills and utilities to cover. I already had my obscenely
unnecessary expenditure for this six months.

I would need to spend some serious time with it before deciding if it
would be just another dust collecting video game accessory anyway.

mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home