Friday, May 16, 2008

Day One

I just did four laps between my apartment and the Evanston sign along
the lake.

I had to walk for more of it than I'm really happy with but I'm sure
that will become easier as I torture myself further.

I went to Target today to look at new pants and it grimly occured to
me that 32 is too small and 34 sags off my ass. I decided there's no
time like now to get started.

No more French fries or Chinese lunches covered in sauce, of eating to
excess because it keeps me out of the office longer.

I've got to idolize my ex-roommate. He would just come home every
night after work, work out, eat pasta, and then deactivate. I have to
stop spending money on frivolous crap and poisons just because its
something to do.

It will be impossible at first but I will take control of myself. I
will.

mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home