Saturday, February 9, 2008

enroute

Cara drove me to the megabus, and there were no tears from her this
time, at least not in front of me. I probably love her more than all
the others, but not cutting her off after the breakup in 2005 is
probably the worst sin ive ever committed against another human. She
NEEDS me, and I am psychologically and emotionally incapable of
dealing with it outside of trying to cater to her. I think of her as
being one of the most selflessly kind and generous people I've ever
known, but on the flipside she's got a boyfriend too, so imagine how
he would feel were he not utterly clueless

On the bus they're showing a telesync (an illegal rip of a movie made
by placing some sort of capture device in front of the filmstock) of
that horrible looking movie with Katie Holmes and Queen Latifah as
bankrobbers. I wouldn't care if the scratchy and distorted audio were
not coming in through the bus speakers at a timbre that seems to be
overriding whatever frequency by iPod is playing at no matter how loud
I turn up Hunky Dory.

When I called Sarah she sounded sketchy and distracted about seeing me
tonight. It wouldn't surprise me if my returning to Indy would be
enough for her to go find someone else.

we were so turned on
in the mind-warp pavillion

I don't know. I hope I don't have to be alone tonight, I'm feeling
more fragile than usual.

mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home